- This event has passed.
Sign-Making & Planning Meeting for “March to Demand: No War With Iran!”
January 19, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=4389
Join us to create signs and banners to use during the Global Day of Protest “No War On Iran” march in San Jose on January 25th!
Bring art supplies and poster boards (some will be provided)
2PM – 4PM will be a planning/organizing meeting for all community groups and members that are interested in coordinating the march.
No War On Iran demonstration will start at 1PM on January 25th at San Jose City Hall and we will march to a rally at Story Rd & King Rd in East San Jose.
Open to the public!
For more info about the march, click here.
- Transit information: The San Jose Peace & Justice Center is one block north from San Jose State University and two blocks east from San Jose City Hall. There are six bus stops within two blocks of SJ P&J Center (lines 17, 22, 23, 63, 64, 65, 72, 73, 81, 522). See the VTA regular bus service schedule. Diridon Caltrain station is a 16 block, 28 minute walk from the SJ P&J Center. See the Caltrain weekend schedule.
- Directions to Room: If you’re entering from the front, the room is immediately toward your right. If you’re entering from the rear parking lot, head straight toward the front of the space and the room will be on your left.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor. There is a wheelchair lift to access the 1st floor behind the building past the gate.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Parking: Some parking is available behind the Peace and Justice Center. Parking on the street after 6pm is free. 4th St parking lot (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU Student Services Center (9th st & San Fernando) both charge $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm and are 2-3 blocks away from the Peace & Justice Center.
- Bathroom information: The Peace & Justice Center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.