- This event has passed.
San Jose Flea Market Medicare For All Canvassing
March 7, 2020 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=4771
This Sunday (3/7), we’ll be tabling at the Berryessa Flea Market in San Jose (1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133), for Medicare for All! We will be tabling inside the market as well as door to door canvassing an adjacent neighborhood.
This is a newbie friendly event – no prior experience is needed and you do not need to be an expert. We’ll go over the materials and all the information you need, and if you have not tabled before, we’ll make sure to team you up with an experienced comrade. We will have one hour and two hour shifts.
Parking in the flea market is $7 (cash only) however street parking is free across the street by the townhouses. See the following link for more information.
Please sign up here
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Transit information: VTA line nearby – Check the schedule. Bike racks are located at the entrance
- Parking: Parking is $7 (cash only) after 9:00 am on Saturdays and $15 (cash only) after 9:00 am on Sunday. Parking is free before 9:00 am. Free Street Parking is located across the street next to the townhouses.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms. ADA accessible wheelchairs available with a $20 deposit
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English with limited translation into another spoken or and no translation into sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.