- This event has passed.
Honk & Wave for CalCare
Sat, March 6 at 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Honk & Wave for Medicare for All / CalCare
CalCare, California Guaranteed Healthcare for All (AB1400), is a rational public health system that includes everyone’s right to equal, comprehensive, and quality health care in California. It is a moral imperative in the age of pandemics and systemic injustices in our country.
* 12:00 Meet on the corner El Camino Real and Castro Street in Mountain View. We will stand, physically distanced, and demonstrate on each corner of the intersection.
* 12:30-2:00 Raise our signs, Speeches, Music, and “Call Your Representative” actions!
* Parking: on Hope or Yosemite on North side of El Camino – residential streets. Parking on Castro is only 1 hour for many spots.
* Wear a mask, bring hand sanitizer & water, dress appropriately for weather.
* Bring Signs: Make sure your sign says “#Medicare4All” or “#CalCare AB1400” on the bottom line. We have extras!
Sponsored by SCC Single Payer Healthcare Coalition, Raging Grannies Action League, South Bay SNaHP, Silicon Valley DSA
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=8591