- This event has passed.
Healthcare Working Group April Meeting
April 11, 2019 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please come join us so we can plan canvassing/tabling operations for Medicare for All! We will also have a rep from the RNPA to discuss a new bill for a county luxury tax to fund local hospitals.
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room: From the front entrance it is on the back left of the courtyard behind the metal gate.
- Transit information: VTA line nearby – Check schedule: http://www.vta.org/getting-around/transit-live/route-schedules
- Parking: Paid public parking as well as street parking.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.