- This event has passed.
Mutual Aid Working Group Check In Call
Sun, October 10 at 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Help support community-based efforts around the COVID crisis and wildfires in the South Bay! We will discuss:
- supporting South Bay Mutual Aid (SBMA) as one of their coalition members
- our current projects such as hand sanitizer and mask distribution, clothing drive, and fundraisers
- review current volunteer opportunities that can be done either in public with minimal contact (for example grocery delivery or flyering) or that can be done from home (for example coordinating aid, helping run meetings, helping research what supplies we should order)
- volunteer needs and COVID resources can be found on our website: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/covid-19-resources
- each Sunday meeting features a half-hour working session where we choose at least one topic to work on in depth – we do our best to get things done both on and off the calls
No experience is required and everyone has something to contribute!
This meeting will be conducted online. Please RSVP at the link to receive Zoom call-in information.
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=10193