- This event has passed.
Tech & Data Committee Meeting and Working Session
Thu, July 15 at 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tech & Data Committee is having a meeting/work session today! Come join us if you are able.
The SV DSA Tech & Data Committee maintains chapter technology infrastructure and works on technical projects to further our organizing efforts. We’re actively looking for new folks who are interested in helping out!
Our projects include:
– a membership portal to serve as the single source of truth for membership information, engagement, and activity (TypeScript, Python)
– data integration, pipeline, and notification work (e.g. Slack and Discord bots, mail parsers, Google Drive integrations)
– the SV DSA website (WordPress)
– self-hosting open-source tools (e.g. Discourse, password managers, chat platforms) and devops for technical projects (Linux, Docker)
– new ideas and prototypes?
If any of the above pique your interest, or if you’ve got some suggestions or recommendations, please drop by!
Tech & Data meetings are open to the interested public and occur every other Thursday. Read our previous notes (SV DSA membership required for access).
Since our meetings tend to have a light agenda, a working session follows until late. Attendees are welcome to stay for a portion or all of the meeting and working session.
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=9586