- This event has passed.
Mutual Aid Check-In Call
July 26 at 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=6085
Help support community-based efforts around the COVID crisis response in the South Bay! We will discuss:
- supporting South Bay Mutual Aid (SBMA) as one of their coalition members
- sign up to volunteer with SBMA here: https://southbay.aidnetwork.org
- our SV DSA-led initiatives around face mask sewing, hand sanitizer production, and flyering
- review current volunteer opportunities that can be done either in public with minimal contact (for example grocery delivery or flyering) or that can be done from home (for example coordinating aid, helping run meetings, helping research what supplies we should order)
- volunteer needs and COVID resources can be found on our website: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/covid-19-resources
- each Sunday meeting features a half-hour working session where we choose at least one topic to work on in depth, or if there are enough people on the call, run breakouts
No experience is required and everyone has something to contribute!
This meeting will be conducted online. Please RSVP at the link to receive Zoom call-in information.