- This event has passed.
Healthcare Working Group March Meeting
March 12 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join us if you are interested in Medicare for All and health justice! We will be preparing for a Medicare for All teach in as well as canvassing in the community! This meeting has been changed to online only to minimize the spread of the coronavirus. Please see Zoom link here: https://zoom.us/j/387318132
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room: From the front entrance it is on the back left of the courtyard behind the metal gate.
- Transit information: VTA line nearby – Check the schedule.
- Parking: Paid public parking as well as street parking.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Zoom Call in Link: https://zoom.us/j/387318132
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.