- This event has passed.
Healthcare WG Letter to the Editor Work Day
March 8 at 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Please join the Healthcare Working Group work on letters to the editor in support of Medicare for All! No previous experience is needed and we welcome everyone to contribute ideas. The more people there are the more work can get done! We will be meeting at St. Jude Episcopal Church at 6 PM!
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room: Classroom 5 is located in the buildings to the left of the main entrance. The buildings surround a small courtyard with grass and a bocce ball court.
- Transit information: VTA line nearby – Check the schedule.
- Parking: There is free parking at St. Judes as well as street parking.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Zoom Call in Link: No Zoom link is planned but can be included if necessary
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.