- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group (San Jose)
February 20 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Our next Housing Working Group meeting is coming up on February 20th. While this particular meeting is in San Jose, our working group is chapter-wide and we’ll be discussing our work across Silicon Valley, so members outside of San Jose are also welcome. If you can’t make it in person, we will also have a Zoom call-in option.
All our meetings and events are always open to new members or those who are just curious about our work!
Call in using https://zoom.us/j/188132257 or dial 720 707 2699 with meeting ID 188 132 257.
One tap mobile: +17207072699,,188132257#
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor. There is a wheelchair lift to access the 1st floor behind the building past the gate.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Parking: Some parking is available behind the Peace and Justice Center. Parking on the street after 6pm is free. 4th St parking lot (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU Student Services Center (9th st & San Fernando) both charge $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm and are 2-3 blocks away from the Peace & Justice Center.
- Bathroom information: The Peace & Justice Center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English, with translation into Spanish available upon request. There is no translation into other spoken languages or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.