- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group (Palo Alto)
February 6 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Come join us for the second Housing Working Group meeting of 2020! We will discuss our campaign to oppose Mountain View’s Measure D, which appears on the March primary ballot, and our other efforts to bring housing justice to Silicon Valley.
While this meeting is in Palo Alto, our working group is chapter-wide and we’ll be discussing our work across Silicon Valley. If you can’t make it in person, we will also have a Zoom call-in option.
All our meetings and events are always open to new members or those who are just curious about our work!
Zoom call info
Topic: Housing Working Group – LP
Time: Feb 6, 2020 07:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Feb 6, 2020 07:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 227 297 430
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,227297430# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,227297430# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 227 297 430
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aZGmiehEf
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Library of All Saints Episcopal Church. Coming from Waverley St, enter the All Saints courtyard and keep straight until you find the metal gate to the left. Go through the metal gate and find the library on the right. Coming from Lot H off Hamilton, look for the passageway that leads directly into the All Saints courtyard and turn right to get to the metal gate.
- Transit information: All Saints Episcopal Church is an approximate 10-15 minute walk from Palo Alto Transit Center. Palo Alto Transit Center also connects to SamTrans, VTA, the Stanford Marguerite, and shuttle services.
- Parking: Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.