- This event has passed.
Electoral Working Group
January 19, 2020 at 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=4277
Join the Electoral Working Group during this busy campaign season! We’re campaigning for our socialist endorsees, and we can use all the help we can get during these final two weeks before the vote-by-mail ballots go out on February 3. Come help us plan the remainder of our campaigning and make the most out of what little time we’ve got!
During this meeting we’re also finalizing and reviewing the content of our Voter’s Guide before it goes to chapter review!
- Transit information: The San Jose Peace & Justice Center is one block north from San Jose State University and two blocks east from San Jose City Hall. There are six bus stops within two blocks of SJ P&J Center (lines 17, 22, 23, 63, 64, 65, 72, 73, 81, 522). See the VTA regular bus service schedule. Diridon Caltrain station is a 16 block, 28 minute walk from the SJ P&J Center. See the Caltrain weekend schedule.
- Directions to Room: If you’re entering from the front, the room is immediately toward your right. If you’re entering from the rear parking lot, head straight toward the front of the space and the room will be on your left.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor. There is a wheelchair lift to access the 1st floor behind the building past the gate.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking: Some parking is available behind the Peace and Justice Center. Parking on the street after 6pm is free. 4th St parking lot (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU Student Services Center (9th st & San Fernando) both charge $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm and are 2-3 blocks away from the Peace & Justice Center.
- Bathroom information: The Peace & Justice Center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.