- This event has passed.
SVDSA Leadership Training!
January 18 at 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This training is for anyone interested in learning practical skills related to leadership roles in SVDSA. This training is particularly for new and returning working group co-chairs, but anyone who may be interested in leadership skills or potentially joining leadership in the future is more than welcome to attend.
- A workshop on facilitating meetings
- Practical how-tos on event planning, administrative work, outreach and engagement, and campaign planning
- FAQ about SVDSA chapter structure, the new admin committees, and how they relate to working groups
- Reflections from previous leadership
Venue Accessibility Info:
St Jude’s Episcopal Church, Fireside Room
- Finding the room: the entrance to the room is connected to an outdoor courtyard which is behind the sanctuary. From the parking lot, head towards the sanctuary entrance. Instead of entering the sanctuary, turn right and walk around the outside of the sanctuary building. The entrance is on the far side of the outer courtyard to the right of the sanctuary. Look for a paper “DSA” sign on the door.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The room is on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible. There is a descent from the parking lot to the courtyard that leads to the room, which is accessed by a ramp.
- Parking: You can park in the church parking lot for free.
- Public Transit: Carpooling available from Mountain View Caltrain Station on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate.
- Bathroom information: The room has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.