- This event has passed.
YDSA at SJSU
November 13, 2019 at 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=4076
YDSA at SJSU will have an organizing meeting from 5-6:30pm on November 13 at the Peace & Justice Center (48 S 7th St), half a block from the 7th St campus entrance.
YDSA is the Youth Section of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). If you’re an SJSU student, employee, or member of the campus community, and you’re interested in fighting for democratic socialism, we hope to see you there! 🙂
To get regular updates on YDSA at SJSU events, please sign up at sv-dsa.org/sjsu!
YDSA at SJSU meeting times between late October and Thanksgiving are:
- Tuesday, October 29. 5-6:30pm.
- Tuesday, November 5. 5-6:30pm.
- Wednesday, November 13. 5-6:30pm. (This event.)
- Wednesday, November 20. 5-6:30pm.
- Transit information: The San Jose Peace & Justice Center is half a block north of San Jose State University and two blocks east from San Jose City Hall. There are six bus stops within two blocks (lines 17, 22, 23, 63, 64, 65, 72, 73, 81, 522). Diridon Caltrain station is a 16 block, 28 minute walk away, and is also connected by bus.
- Directions to Room: If you’re entering from the front, the room is immediately toward your right. If you’re entering from the rear parking lot, head straight toward the front of the space and the room will be on your left.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor. There is a wheelchair lift to access the 1st floor behind the building past the gate.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Parking: Some parking is available behind the Peace and Justice Center. Parking on the street after 6pm is free. Fourth Street Garage (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU North Garage (9th st & San Fernando) are 2-3 blocks away.
- Bathroom information: The Peace & Justice Center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken offered by the organizers.