- This event has passed.
Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting
October 22, 2019 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=3885
Join us for our Lower Peninsula Branch monthly meeting Tuesday, October 22 at 7-9pm! We’ll have a social from 6:30 to 7:00 to hang out and grab something to eat. If you’re new, this is a great chance to learn more about DSA and what we do! The meeting itself will center around reports from our Working Groups, and breakout session for planning and discussion.
A more detailed agenda will be posted here one week before the meeting: LP Branch October Meeting.
If San Jose is more convenient for you, make sure to look out for our San Jose Branch Meeting on our calendar – the San Jose Branch also meets every month.
- We are at the Mountain View Community Center (201 S Rengstorff Ave, Mountain View, CA 94040) For the October Branch
- Parking: Parking is available in front of the Community Center and at Rengstorff Park
- Transit Information: The Mountain View Community Center is approximate 18 minute from the San Antonio Cal Train Stop with connections to the 4o bus line.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare will be provided on-site. However, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.\
- Amplified sound: We hope to offer amplified sound for this meeting, but cannot make a firm announcement at this time.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)