- This event has passed.
Electoral Working Group
October 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=3919
Want to know more about local candidates in Silicon Valley? Maybe even help get socialists (gasp!) elected to office? If you’re looking for an easy way to plug into both local and national election campaigns, come check us out! We’ll also be planning voter registration drives around the Bay Area. We’ll be meeting in Room 390 at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library in San Jose, and we’ll have a call-in option if you can’t make it there in person.
Join Zoom Meeting from your computer: https://zoom.us/j/282026986
Or dial in: 720-707-2699 with meeting ID: 282 026 986
- Transit information: The nearest CalTrain station is San Jose Diridon, a little over one mile away from the library. The nearest light rail station is San Antonio (South), two blocks away. There are several bus stops within one block of the library.
- Parking: Paid parking is available at the lot at 4th and San Fernando. Nearby street parking is metered.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: If you would like to request childcare, please email us at email@example.com.
- Directions to the room: Room 390 is on the third floor of the library.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The third floor is accesible via elevators located on the ground floor near the main entrance. The room itself is wheelchair accesible.
- Bathroom information: There are bathrooms available on the third floor near the room.
- Amplified sound: As this is a small group meeting, we will not be providing amplified sound.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken language offered by the organizers. American Sign Language (ASL) services will be made available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)