- This event has passed.
Work Day at Backyard Brew
September 10 at 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Members of SV DSA will be hanging out at Backyard Brew in Palo Alto between 8 AM and 5 PM on Tuesday, 9/10.
Use this space to work on DSA projects that are already on your plate, or to ask for a volunteer task from one of our working groups, or just to do your own thing as you hang out with comrades.
We will put a red flag with the DSA logo at our table.
Venue & Accessibility Info
- How to find us: Backyard Brew is hidden at the end of a short alley off of California Avenue. It can also be accessed through its rear parking lot.
- Transit information: Backyard Brew is near the California Avenue Caltrain station and 522 stop.
- Parking: Free public parking is available nearby. California Avenue itself, however, will still be closed off for the Farmers Market.
- Carpooling:We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space. Backyard Brew does not have a bathroom, but Country Sun next door has accessible bathrooms.
- Language:At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers.
Please note that Backyard Brew is an outdoor space, with canopies/tents used for shade.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.