- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group Meeting (LP)
September 5, 2019 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Come join us for the first September meeting of the Housing Working Group! We’ll discuss potential local ballot initiatives for 2020, the ongoing fights in Mountain View over rent control and a proposed RV ban, local & county policies for addressing homelessness, and more.
While this meeting is in Palo Alto, our working group is chapter-wide and we’ll be discussing our work across Silicon Valley, so members from both branches are welcome. If you can’t make it in person, we will also have a Zoom call-in option.
All our meetings and events are always open to new members or those who are just curious about our work!
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,336302666# US (Denver)
+16465588656,,336302666# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 336 302 666
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aZGmiehEf
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Library of All Saints Episcopal Church. Coming from Waverley St, enter the All Saints courtyard and keep straight until you find the metal gate to the left. Go through the metal gate and find the library on the right. Coming from Lot H off Hamilton, look for the passageway that leads directly into the All Saints courtyard and turn right to get to the metal gate.
- Transit information: All Saints Episcopal Church is an approximate 10-15 minute walk from Palo Alto Transit Center. Southbound and Northbound trains run before and after our meeting. See the Caltrain weekday schedule. Palo Alto Transit Center also connects to SamTrans, VTA, the Stanford Marguerite, and shuttle services.
- Parking: Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.