- This event has passed.
San Jose Branch Meeting
July 25 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our San Jose Branch Meeting Thursday, July 25 at 7-9pm! Heads up that we’re at a different spot this month: The First Unitarian Church of San Jose.
The meeting itself will center around reports from our Working Groups, and breakout session for planning and discussion. Check back about a week before the meeting for a more detailed agenda.
All of our events are newbie-friendly, and all our monthly branch meetings feature snacks! 🙂
If Palo Alto is more convenient for you, make sure to look out for our Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting on our calendar – the Lower Peninsula Branch also meets every month.
- Transit information: First Unitarian Church of San José is located next to Saint James Park in downtown San José. There are multiple bus stops at Saint James Park (lines 66, 72, 73 82, 181, 304, 323), along with a Light Rail stop in the park as well (lines 901, 902). See the VTA regular bus service schedule. San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station is a 20 minute walk from First Unitarian Church. See the Caltrain weekday schedule.
- Parking: Street parking is available, with free street parking north of Saint James St.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare: Will be provided on-site. However, please give us a heads up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions to the room: On the right side of the church, to the right of the gate, go up the brick steps between the church and the office building next door and enter the church entrance to your left.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The room is a wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Bathroom information: Unfortunately, we don’t have the space fully to ourselves so we will not be able designate gender neutral bathrooms. There is a single person bathroom on the same floor as the meeting room, along with men’s and women’s bathrooms down the stairs.
- Amplified sound: We will have a speaker and microphones.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken language offered by the organizers. American Sign Language (ASL) services will be made available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)