- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group Meeting (San José)
June 20 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Come join us for the monthly San Jose meeting of the Housing and Development Working Group! This month we’ll be discussing Mountain View’s proposed RV Ban, potential local ballot initiatives for housing, state rent cap legislation, our housing zine, and other topics.
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor. There is a wheelchair lift to access the 1st floor behind the building past the gate.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Parking: Some parking is available behind the Peace and Justice Center. Parking on the street after 6pm is free. 4th St parking lot (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU Student Services Center (9th st & San Fernando) both charge $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm and are 2-3 blocks away from the Peace & Justice Center.
- Bathroom information: The Peace & Justice Center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.