- This event has passed.
San Jose Branch Meeting
May 23, 2019 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=2948
Join us for our San Jose Branch Meeting Thursday, May 23 at 7-9pm at Sacred Heart! The meeting will be preceded by a “What is DSA?” newbie orientation starting at 6:30pm. The meeting itself will center around reports from our Working Groups, and breakout session for planning and discussion.
All of our events are newbie-friendly, and all our monthly branch meetings feature snacks! 🙂
If Palo Alto is more convenient for you, make sure to look out for our Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting on our calendar – the Lower Peninsula Branch also meets every month.
- Transit information: Sacred Heart Community Service is a less than 10 minute drive south from downtown San Jose. There are four bus stops within one block of SHCS (lines 66, 68, 82). See the VTA regular bus service schedule. Tamien Caltrain station is a 9 block, 17 minute walk from SHCS. See the Caltrain weekday schedule.
- Parking: Available in private lot.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: Will be provided on-site. However, please give us a heads up at email@example.com.
- Directions to the room: Usually only one door will be unlocked, which is located towards the back of the building. We’ll have signs leading you to where you need to go.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The second floor conference room is a wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Bathroom information: Unfortunately, we don’t have the space fully to ourselves so we will not be able designate gender neutral bathrooms. The facility designates them as a women’s room and a men’s room.
- Amplified sound: We do not believe this is available, however contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to look into this more.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken language offered by the organizers. American Sign Language (ASL) services will be made available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.