- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group Meeting (LP)
May 9, 2019 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=2718
The SV DSA Housing Working Group will have our fifth meeting for the year, where we’ll hear back from housing discussions with other California chapters, talk about our research into local issues and plan our upcoming actions.
All our meetings and events are always open to new members or those who are just curious about our work! 👋
Venue & Accessibility Info
- Directions to the room:we will be in the Library of All Saints Episcopal Church. Coming from Waverley St, enter the All Saints courtyard and keep straight until you find the metal gate to the left. Go through the metal gate and find the library on the right. Coming from Lot H off Hamilton, look for the passageway that leads directly into the All Saints courtyard and turn right to get to the metal gate.
- Transit information:All Saints Episcopal Church is an approximate 10-15 minute walk from Palo Alto Transit Center. Southbound and Northbound trains run before and after our meeting. See the Caltrain weekday schedule. Palo Alto Transit Center also connects to SamTrans, VTA, the Stanford Marguerite, and shuttle services.
- Parking:Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Carpooling:We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: We may be able to provide childcare on request for this meeting. Please reach out at email@example.com.
- Wheelchair accessibility:this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Language:At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.
Questions?Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.