- This event has passed.
Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting (Palo Alto)
April 1 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
PLEASE NOTE: This event has been rescheduled to April 1.
Join us for our Lower Peninsula Branch monthly meeting Monday, April 1 at 7-9pm! The meeting will be preceded by a “What is DSA?” newbie orientation starting at 6:30pm. The meeting itself will center around reports from our Working Groups, and breakout session for planning and discussion.
A more detailed agenda will be posted one week before the meeting: LP Branch Meeting Agenda.
All of our events are newbie-friendly, and all our monthly branch meetings feature snacks! 🙂
If San Jose is more convenient for you, make sure to look out for our San Jose Branch Meeting on our calendar – the San Jose Branch also meets every month.
- Transit information: All Saints Episcopal Church is an approximate 10-15 minute walk from Palo Alto Transit Center. Southbound and Northbound trains run before and after our meeting. See the Caltrain weekday schedule. Palo Alto Transit Center also connects to SamTrans, VTA, the Stanford Marguerite, and shuttle services.
- Parking: Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare will be provided on-site. However, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Parish Hall of All Saints Episcopal Church. Coming from Waverley St, enter the All Saints courtyard and cross it diagonally to the right. Enter the Parish Hall through the set of double doors. Coming from Lot H off Hamilton, look for the passageway that leads directly into the All Saints courtyard and find the double doors on the left. (Door on Google Maps.)
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Bathroom information: For the purpose of our events, both bathrooms in the Parish Hall are gender-neutral. (The facility designates them as a women’s room with two stalls, one accessible; and a men’s room with a urinal and an accessible stall.) For both bathrooms, the outer bathroom door does not lock.
- Amplified sound: We hope to offer amplified sound for this meeting, but cannot make a firm announcement at this time.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com! We hope to see you soon.