- This event has passed.
South Bay Tenants Assembly
March 16, 2019 at 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The purpose of the South Bay Tenants Assembly is to empower tenants and develop leaders to advance renters rights. Some of our goals include:
· Build unity around renters rights all across Silicon Valley, from Mountain View to Milpitas, from East Palo Alto to San Jose and beyond.
· Exchange information, resources, and experiences.
· Educate each other around renters rights, strategies, and base building.
· Develop a common vision around housing as a human right.
· Establish clear priorities and plans for 2019 and 2020.
Lunch will be provided.
Accessibility & other info
- Transit and carpooling: Ask on Slack to request a carpool ride.
- Parking: Free parking at the office.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The office is wheelchair accessible.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future. If you would like to volunteer, please reach out.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.