- This event has passed.
San Jose Branch Meeting (alternate location)
November 26, 2018 at 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for our San Jose Branch monthly general meeting Monday, November 26 at Classroom 5 in the Willow Glenn Community Center. The meeting runs from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, with a new member orientation from 6:30pm to 7:00pm. Doors open at 6:15pm. Come learn about socialism and how you can get involved. Find out what our chapter is doing to end capitalism and build people power!
- Transit information: The nearest Caltrain station is Tamien, about 3 miles away, and bus service runs directly to the community center. For more information, see the Caltrain weekday schedule and the VTA regular bus service schedule.
- Parking: Entrance to the main parking lot is on Radio Avenue.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare: Will be provided on-site. However, please give us a heads up at email@example.com.
- Directions to the room: Classrooms are to the north of the parking lot.
- Wheelchair accessibility: Yes, ramps are provided where needed.
- Bathroom information: Restrooms are to the east of the classrooms, and are separated by gender.
- Amplified sound: We do not believe this is available, however contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to look into this more.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken language offered by the organizers. American Sign Language (ASL) services will be made available upon request by emailing us at email@example.com. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.