- This event has passed.
Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting (Palo Alto – alternate location)
October 29, 2018 at 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=1722
Join us for our Lower Peninsula Branch monthly meeting Monday, October 29 at 7-8:45pm! The meeting will be preceded by a “What is DSA?” newbie orientation. The meeting itself will center around reports from our Working Groups, and breakout session for planning and discussion.
All of our events are newbie-friendly, and all our monthly branch meetings feature snacks! 🙂
If San Jose is more convenient for you, make sure to look out for our San Jose Branch Meeting on our calendar – the San Jose Branch also meets every month.
- Transit information: First Baptist Church is an approximate 5-10 minute walk from the California Avenue Caltrain Station. See the Caltrain weekday schedule.
- Parking: Available streetside.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare will be provided on-site. However, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Fellowship Hall of First Baptist Church. This is the northeast wing, not the main sanctuary or office wing. The direct entrance is across the street from South Ct. There is a wheelchair-accessible entrance in the courtyard, which will take you to the office wing. The Fellowship Hall is down the hall and to the right.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with an accessible bathroom.
- Bathroom information: The main bathroom next to the Fellowship Hall is non-gendered, private, and wheelchair-accessible.
- Amplified sound: We will provide amplified sound for this meeting.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.