- This event has passed.
Healthcare Working Group
October 11 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Healthcare Working Group is meeting on Thursday, October 11 in Redwood City!
We will check in about:
- The upcoming Debt Collective Teach-in (October 22 in Palo Alto) and how to make it successful
- Supporting Prop 8 with our own lit during other DSA outreach
- Updates from the recent statewide meeting
- Next steps on single payer in California
- Mutual aid efforts
- Continuing our research on healthcare disparities in our county
- Base-building towards health justice
All DSA members and interested members of the public are encouraged to attend. There will be snacks! 🙂
We will be upstairs in the Community Room, which is also accessible by elevator.
Venue and Accessibility Info
- Transit information: The Redwood City Public Library is an approximate 5-10 minute walk from the Redwood City Caltrain Station. See the Caltrain weekday schedule.
- Parking: Available at the Library, and in the garage next to the train station. Plan to arrive slightly early if driving – parking at the Library itself is often limited.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare will not be offered by default for this meeting. Please let us know at email@example.com.
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Community Room on the highest floor. The elevator at the leftmost entrance to the building goes directly to the Community Room
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a wheelchair-accessible space with an accessible bathroom.
- Bathroom information: There are two gendered bathrooms connected to the Community Room.
- Amplified sound: We will not provide amplified sound for this meeting.
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers.
Questions? Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We hope to see you soon.