- This event has passed.
Healthcare Working Group Meeting (San Jose)
March 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=667
Our Healthcare Working Group will meet 7-8:30pm at San Jose Peace and Justice Center. Join the fight for single payer healthcare for all Californians!
We will discuss/plan:
- Updates on SB 562, Healthy California, and DSA’s Medicare for all campaign
- Regular outreach schedule with tabling on a weekly basis and canvassing at least monthly
- Data & research
- Media projects relating to healthcare
- Childcare: Provided on request. Please let us know beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair accessibility: The meeting room is on the 1st floor, there is wheelchair lift to access the floor behind the building past the gate.
- Parking: Parking on the street after 6pm is free. 4th St parking lot (4th st. & San Fernando) and the SJSU Student Services Center (9th st & San Fernando) both charge $5 flat-rate parking after 6pm and are 2-3 blocks away from the peace & justice center.
- Bathroom information: The peace & justice center has a wheelchair accessible, all-gender bathroom.