- This event has passed.
Housing Working Group – Theory Meeting
March 17, 2018 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=970
Come join us Saturday morning at All Saints Episcopal Church in Palo Alto! Our Housing Working Group’s theory subgroup will be discussing “Evicted” by Matthew Desmond, working towards a positive left vision of housing and land use (and, ultimately, an SV DSA platform on housing policy), and discussing the newest version of Senate Bill 827.
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Library of All Saints Episcopal Church. Coming from Waverley St, enter the All Saints courtyard and keep straight until you find the metal gate to the left. Go through the metal gate and find the library on the right. Coming from Lot H off Hamilton, look for the passageway that leads directly into the All Saints courtyard and turn right to get to the metal gate.)
- Transit information: All Saints Episcopal Church is an approximate 10-15 minute walk from Palo Alto Transit Center. Palo Alto Transit Center also connects to SamTrans, VTA, the Stanford Marguerite, and shuttle services.
- Parking: Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare will be provided on-site. However, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Bathroom information: (To be added.)
- Language: At this time the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity, and we would like to expand our services in the future.)
Questions? Please reach out to us at email@example.com! We hope to see you soon.