- This event has passed.
Healthcare Working Group
February 20, 2018 at 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=584
Our Healthcare Working Group will meet 7-8:30pm at Cubberley Community Center, Room A6. Join the fight for single payer healthcare for all Californians!
We will discuss/plan:
- Updates on SB 562, Healthy California, and DSA’s Medicare for all campaign
- Regular outreach schedule with tabling on a weekly basis and canvassing at least monthly
- A wider variety of events
- Students for a Healthy California
- Data & research
- Media projects relating to healthcare
- A local ballot measure relating to healthcare
- Transit: The VTA route 35 bus Middlefield & Montrose stop is next to Cubberley Community Center. The VTA route 104 bus stops at the end of the block at Middlefield and Charleston.
- Parking: Ample parking is available on-site.
- Carpooling: We may be able to connect you to carpooling. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Childcare: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request childcare. We will do our best to meet your request, depending on volunteer capacity.
- Directions: We will be in Room A6. Check the campus map. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to request help getting to the room.
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground-floor, wheelchair-accessible space.
- Bathroom information: because the Community Center is shared with other groups, we cannot offer all-gender restrooms for this event. We will provide further information on bathroom configuration when we have been able to visit in person.
- Language: the event is planned to be held in English without translation into another spoken or sign language offered by the organizers. (This is an issue of capacity. We would like to expand our services in the future.)