- This event has passed.
Lower Peninsula Branch Meeting (Palo Alto)
February 2, 2018 at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Short URL: https://siliconvalleydsa.org/?p=432
Our next Lower Peninsula Branch regular meeting will be Friday, February 2nd 6:30-8:30pm. This is rescheduled from January 24th due to issues relating to our venue.
- Directions to the room: we will be in the Parish Hall of All Saints Episcopal Church. Entering the All Saints courtyard from Waverley St, cross the courtyard and keep diagonally to the right. Enter through a set of double doors. Heading towards the courtyard from Lot H off Hamilton, there are two doors you can take: the first door on the left, or the aforementioned courtyard door (links are to Google Maps).
- Childcare: will be provided on-site. Please let us know at email@example.com
- Wheelchair accessibility: this is a ground floor, wheelchair-accessible space with accessible bathrooms.
- Parking: Available in Lot H off Hamilton, Lot D on the southwest corner off Hamilton and Waverley, the Civic Center Garage under City Hall, and streetside.
- Bathroom information: the Parish Hall offers two gendered bathrooms. The women’s room has two stalls, one accessible; the men’s room has a urinal and an accessible stall. The outer bathroom door does not lock.